We have moved to a new location at 4575 Badger Road, Santa Rosa, CA 95409 since March 25, 2019.
Who We Are
Welcome to Santa Rosa Chinese Christian Church. Our church is not affiliated with any denominations. Our goal is to preach the gospel and serve the Chinese communities around Santa Rosa. You are welcome to join us, regardless of the language you speak, Mandarin, Cantonese or English. Together let’s us worship God, study the bible, care for each other, and experience the peace, joy and abundant life in Christ.
What We Believe
- We believe in the Holy Trinity: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- The Holy Father, the Almighty, is the maker of heaven and earth, of all things visible and invisible.
- Jesus Christ is the only begotten Holy Son of God – begotten, not made. He came down from heaven, was incarnate of the Virgin Mary by the Holy Spirit, and became truly human. For our salvation, he was crucified on the cross. He died and was buried. On the third day he rose again, and on the fortieth day he ascended into heaven. He is seated at the right hand of the Farther. He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead. Whoever believers in Him shall not perish but have eternal life and become a child of God.
- The Holy Spirit, the Counselor, who proceeds from the Father and the Son to our hearts, teaches all things and reminds us everything Jesus Christ has said to us.
- Jesus Christ is the head over everything for the church. The church is the body of Christ and the home of God, built upon the precious blood of Christ. The power of Satan cannot overcome the power of the church.
- All scripture is God-breathed, faultless truth, upon which the church’s teaching and policies are solely based.